Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Recent Me

i kinda boring now...i oredi few days din update my blog...ntg special for me to write things...i found out recently myself like to simply think...think of smtg in future...think of smtg that mostly wont happen...think of my relationship...think of my friendship...lots lots...sometimes i felt so frustrated...i hate my life now...i not happy like last time...i cant really laugh out from my heart...there are many things happened recently...things changing...i feel stressful...

well...this sem tons of work(assignment+mid term)...some more hv to start look for company for my internship job...still got seven more weeks final again...i tot short sem very senang...but it kinda tough...

we are not given ptptn for this sem...more headache...last sem loan left not much for me...wif that amount...i noe i cant survive for three months...i hv to buy books, groceries, daily usage, rental, electric+water+internet(damn high)...it really not enuf for me...really...i plan to work...i even find part time from freelancer account...but i noe i cant able to juggle between school stuffs and part time...i gave up in looking job...i told my parent about the money...i dun wan get help from them...i dun wan give them trouble...wat can i do...try to save as much as i can...the 1st in mind is not to go dating anymore...i cant spend much some more...really...no one can help me...no one...it's all my fault...if i try to save more last sem...i maybe hv enuf for this sem...i feel regret to buy shoes and clothes...but those clothes are used for preparing my interview for internship job...money, money, money...i really lack of vitamin M...my account left not much...i hv three more text books to buy...wat can i do...wat can i do...

recently...i felt 心淡 of smtg...i not really wanna write it here...i plan to keep all these myself..(plz dun ask)...i remember one night...i think of all these...tears row down, non stop...soundless crying...i juz wanna cry out all these things...i tot i am ok after the cry...but its wrong...i still the same...i very unhappy...i wanna get out from all these...i wanna live at a place all by myself...it's better to be alone...i noe i sked lonely...but maybe i will feel happier...ntg to think...peace in mind...no tear no sadness...i live happily even after...i noe it's impossible...
i think tats all...i dun wan think anymore...i wanna live in a simple and peaceful life...i juz wanna be happy all the time...

hey frens,
got any part time u all noe wan? tell me plz...thx
i really need money...plz plz plz do me a favor....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if anything happen u can look for us anytime... dun stay alone there... sumtimes it is sad to stay alone when mood not really gud, coz we will think alot of thing n everything tat we think will be in bad way....
hope u happy always....n frenship forever

yeyon said...

想哭的时侯就哭。想笑的时候就笑。
做人应该勇往直前。
对不起
因为帮不上你的忙
我想
唯一能
做的是陪在你身旁

-------------------------------
钱虽然重要

不要这

让你有了不好的想法(no dating)
这对你和他不会是最好的方法
每件事都会有解决的方法

Anonymous said...

深夜里无声的哭泣。。。
这种感觉,很熟悉。。。
想哭时就大声地哭吧,
或许哭泣不能解决问题,
但是哭泣能把心中的情绪发泄出来。。。
发泄后,心中的石头的重量才会减少,
心才有机会平静下来,好好的看待问题。
平静的心能解决问题。。。

真正能解决问题的方法,
是去面对它,接受它,找出原因,解决它,再放下它。
过程虽然是很辛苦,但当你回头望一望,还是值得回味的。加油哦!
不妨找些人谈谈吧,
因为往往是当局者迷。

Ah Girl said...

thx u all...thx for concerning me...but i oso dunno wat can i do...i juz hope i can face all these wif happy mood...