Friday, October 31, 2008

~Finally~

finally finally finally...
i finally got my offer letter...
i finally settled all those documents to faculty office...
i finally hv ntg to think about internship job...
now...waiting waiting waiting
waiting for 5th Jan to come...
before that i was thinking ~
will they reject me although they oredi called me and accepted me?
or will they change their mind to find other to replace me?
or all the while i was dreaming?
or should i wake up rite now? ~
i waited them to call me to take the offer letter...
today today today...I TOOK IT...
45min journey to Silverlake...
i signed it...
dunno WHY...i was very HAPPY...
thx for all the wishes from my frens...
congrate~congratulation~
feel touched of all these...
love u all guys...

Silverlake....here i come...

0 comments: