Wednesday, October 8, 2008

well...early morning once opened my eyes...i faster went to check my result...my final sem exam result...nervous and sked when i waited for the page to open...the intranet DAMN and *FREAKING* slow man...i waited for 15 min...15min...almost heart attack...then the page finished loaded...when i scrolling down...A..A..A..A..A...heartbeat~~~5As..last one->C...my internet programing i got a C...but i am satisfied...i cant able to finish tat paper on time...i left the last ques empty coz no time...but if i am given 4 hours for this paper...i think i can score well...(laugh~~~)...i am happy rite now...this is the present for my dad's birthday which falls on 18th Oct...once i checked my result i quickly shouted for my mom to look on it and msg my dad and my lovely dear...my dad returned me a wonderful msg~"Good Work Girl keep the momentum going. I Love You"~i feel warm...dad said belanja makan this friday...but i feel a bit sorry to myself also...since PTS UPSR PMR SPM and STPM...no C will appear on my final result...seriously...not even one C...it is my very 1st time to get a C in my result...1st time experience...not bad also la(laugh~~~)...i cant maintain my place in Dean's List but at least still under 1st Class Honour("串"啦~~~)juz write out my feeling only...
now talk about my time table...shit shit shit...so *** time table...i tot short sem will be free to me...i expect to have at least one day free for me to be at home...when i looked at it...!@#$%^&*(laugh~~~)friday class until 4pm~~~why treat us like tat...we are pity la...anyone pity us???anyone help us??? then i discussed wif ye yon ->机密,天机不可泄漏(laugh~~~)...
now i am looking forward to my new sem...we will be very busy...three subjects to be finished in 7 weeks...some more we hv to find company and prepare for interview for January internship job...busy+busy=very busy...
to all IA frens...gambateh lo!!!

see u all next week...miss u all guys

0 comments: