Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Sem, New Life

111008-Journey to PJ
haiz...three weeks holiday finished...
i really had a good rest these three weeks...
sleep+eat+online+sleep+eat+online+shopping
really "enjoy" my life...
every night 1smtg only sleep, 11smtg wake up the next morning...
sometimes went swimming in the morning...
i enjoyed Ipoh food so muchhhhhh...
eat non-stop(coz KL food, yack~~~)
morning...my parent fetched me back...
coz i brought lots of stuffs back...food+clothes+etc
then we went to Puchong to find a relative who is going to give birth next month...
i like her house very much...small family home sweet home...
all furniture so small and nice...simple and nice...
she brought us to IOI mall for lunch...
on the way back to PJ, rain so heavily...jam all the way...
the rain got ice cube...haven finished melt then reached land adi...
(bliv it or anot) it's true...
when i passed SS2...i captured a scene...
a small waterfall
then my parent stopped at my house to take a rest...wait until the rain stopped...
now...i miss my dad my mom...
i miss them so much...muakxxx
new sem...short sem...
i hv to work harder...to make my C disappears...
haha...tats all la...

0 comments: