Thursday, October 9, 2008

Deep inside my heart

it happened on 7oct night, 1030pm...i was watching drama on ntv 7...the phone rang...the name A was shown on my phone...the 1st thing i had in my mind was bad news...i answered the call...A told me tat she broke my cupboard knob in my PJ house...knob...i wonder how she broke it as the knob was being screwed...she said she accidentally broke it...y she went back so early...she said she juz wanna drop her things and go JB...i noe after i heard this...i totally changed my voice...all changed even my mood and my expression...as my parent noe smtg had happened...she said she wanna glue it back...i said if u can then u do it...i noe it is impossible as she oredi told me she juz wanna drop her things not staying there for tat night and how is she going to glue it...it was oredi 1030pm and where she can buy her glue...sorry sorry sorry...did she noe sorry no sure such phrase...we ended the call...then...i wanna msg B to tell her about this and tell her my feeling and mood...i even ended the msg wif "i wanna scold A"...u all noe wat had happened...i sent this "angry" msg back to A...i pressed the wrong name...OMG...SHIT LO...SEI LO...how clumsy i was...my one and only one "specialty"...coz i was so angry tat time as my parent bought the cupboard for me when i started my life in uni...and her face and name kept on appearing in my mind...i think this is the main reason y i will press her name and click "send"...she replied me wif another sry and said will buy a new one for me...how she buy...then another msg came...after i read the msg...i guessed it was typed by her bf...as the english words seemed diff...the msg said wanna bank in the money for me...since she is in the same room for me y dont she juz pass me the money if i wan...y she hv to bank in the money...i replied and said "no need, u try to fix it for me la"...will she do so? will her bf do so?i told C about this...C said it was good to let her noe her feeling...but i felt bad after all...felt bad and sry too...i stared blank...i asked myself was i doing in the right way...i told myself i hv ntg wrong...she is the one to spoil my stuff...but i still felt bad...then i called D and told him wat had happened...he said i should not like this...he said she was accidentally and she had apologized to me...i should not send tat msg...he said i should also apologize for the msg...then i think about it...ya he is right...then i msged her tat i was sry about the msg...but i still asked her to fix it for me...coz this is still her responsibility...now i had done my part...i sent the msg and i apologize to her...but i dunno whether will she keep her promise...yet i still thinking about this...i not really mean to make the situation like tat...it was really an accident...but sometimes i really cant tahan A...she always used my things and B's things without our permission...she can even switch off my light while i was studying...she sometimes even turned away my fan while i was sleeping...i oredi very very very tolerable...i said ntg and not even show my face to her...maybe becoz she was outside always so she dunno...some more we talked less...after all these...i dunno how am i going to face her next week when our new sem start...my parent said juz ignore A...D said i should face her and tell her...wat should i do...i am frustrated...can anyone tell me? do tell me by dropping me a comment...i dun wan discuss this anymore...i juz wanna noe...wat can i do...am i doing the right thing...juz tell me my mistake...i felt sorry to those i had disturbed all this while...i need someone to guide me to advice me to comfort me...

p/s:thx for reading

1 comments:

Zephyr said...

well, juz talk to A nicely, dun scold n use offensive words. Try to sort things out peacefully. If things doesn't change for good then only "take action".