Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Internship Job


28th October...a phone call~~~Silverlake...
"r u christina? Ms Grace here...calling from Silverlake...r u convenient to talk?"
wat u think...y she call me...good news bad news...
well...it is a good news...perhaps...i got the offer from Silverlake...
at 1st i wan quite shocked...i dun expect myself to get it...
but out of my expectation...i was not tat happy...dunno y
maybe becoz i wanna try other companies so that i can hv more choices...
maybe i dunno how to go work next time...although it is near...
maybe i hv not prepared myself well for my internship job...
1st, i told my dad...fyi...he was happier than me...he was proud of me...
2nd, i told my mom...under my expectation...she was happier than me too...
y? do they noe i am now having transportation prob to work?
well...maybe it cannot be settled rite now...no point to talk about it oso...
but i hv to face it too...
Silverlake...a global company...it makes me feel pressure too...
some more it is a really new environment to me...perhaps is good too...
i juz received their call today again...tmr i will be going to take my offer letter...
once i take it...i am confirmed to be a Silverlake intern...
happy? or feel ntg? actually still thinking how to go tmr...haha...
no worry...i got lulu to accompany me...
Lulu...same hometown wif me...one year younger than me...much more skinny than me too...
gtg...wanna finish my drama rite now...
tats all~~~


mood today~bad, yet hv to smile
feel like wanna be alone
impossible(ppl all around me)
wan hide from others
impossible(too big for me to hide)
wanna get out from all these

1 comments:

Zephyr said...

Yeah, u r too big to be hidden XD

Anyway take care, think on the "+" side that u got the job, way better than ppl who are jobless.