Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friday Nite Out - Euphoria

Clubbing, clubbing, clubbing~~~
we planned this very long adi...very long...after our final last sem...i oredi wanna go out to relax and enjoy myself...i wanna dance out all my unhappy things that happened recently...i wanna drunk...some more i wanna have fun wif all my frens...well..only four of us were going...Ben, aeroplane king...last minute he told us that he was not coming...wat a disappointed news...he kept on apologizing...well...its ok...no worry ben...i drank one glass of vodka...not high for me...then one bottle of Carlsberg...still ok...not feeling of drunk...but oredi high...there were many ppl dancing at the pool adi...i asked wai lam, ye yon and wai lam's fren went out wif me together...i danced like a crazy bitch...well...i wore like a bitch also...haha...it has been a long time that i have not danced like this...really long time...i shaked all the way...i dun care how other looked at me...well... no ppl noe me there also...haha...maybe some tot i drunk...but i not...absolutely not...i still awake...i still can take good care of myself...but for me...last nite was not really that fun...maybe i prefer more ppl to be there...we left at 2pm...then we went mamak...chatting chatting gossiping...haha...
haiz...i broke adi lo...no money adi...


me and ye yon


wai lam, wai lam's fren, ye yon and me


wai lam, ye yon and me

0 comments: