Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bad News

yesterday i went to general hospital...actually i juz wanna ask the doctor to get another slip to take medicine from pharmacy...since i reached there adi...so i oso let the doc, Dato' Gurdeep Singh to check on my nose also...i am so lucky tat my dad is his fren so i need not to queue up...once reached then straight to the VIP room then waited for him...yesterday there was a group of trainees over there...i think they were having practical...when he checked on me...i got a bad news...he asked me whether i got use the spray anot...i said ya, i'm using it...then he said i used in wrong way...he said my flesh became bigger(not really sure the flesh means, dunno spelling correct anot)...then he said to make it better then i hv to do operation...it's really a bad news...i expected tat he will tell me i hv recovered much...but...now seems it became serious adi...he said i used the spray wrongly...but i did it at the same way like he demonstrated to me...y??? i told him sometimes i breath diffcultly...his expression seemed ntg special...din feel shocked y i will like tat...he juz said u hv to eat medicine every night for two to three months then see how...he juz asked me go back think about the operation...he asked me wait when i got long holiday...wat can i do now...i hv to continue wif the spray and take medicine...but i will sure do the operation before i start work in my life...i think tats all for today...

p/s:i wanted to post it yesterday, but no line...

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

flesh not fresh XD

yup, if gotta do ops better wait for long holiday, u remember last time my nose right?

Ah Girl said...

ya i noe...i remember...doc oso suggested me to do it