Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Interview in KL

241008
i went for an interview at 2pm...
venue : Silverlake, KPMG Tower, Bandar Utama
well...many of my frens haven heard this company at all...
some even gave me a weird look when i mentioned the name...
when i 1st time saw this name...i oso tot this is just a small company...
but when i went through its website www.silverlakegroup.com...omg
it is global IT solution provider company...big corporate...
the 1st ques i asked mysef was "Why they ask me go for the interview?"
well... this story goes like this...
the 1st week of my new sem...we all were given talk about the internship job...
then i logged in to JobStreet as a member...here....
i saw Silverlake...so i juz click on it...for fun...
but tuesday 211008...i received the call from HR...
Ms Grace informed me about the interview...
i was shocked...really...unbelievable...coz tat time i juz click for fun...
my cousin fetched me to the interview...thing happened...
1st i went to wrong entrance which is IBM...then i realised i lost my hp when i wanna registered as visitor in KPMG tower...i went out and searched for my hp...then i started to be panic even wanna cry...but i finally made myself to calm down...i went up to the building, level 2A...where i met Lulu...thx Lulu...he lent me his phone so i can contact my mom...my mom called my cousin then only found out my hp left in car...thx god...this is all my fault...my specialty "clumsy"...

1.35pm - filled form
2.15pm - Aptitude Test
4.00pm - Group Interview (4ppl)
4.25pm - dismiss

during the interview, we were asked to intro ourselves, talk about our studies and about the company...if we are chosen, we will be paid for 6oo bucks a month from 9am to 5.30pm daily...
when i went out from the building...i told myself i gave myself 80marks for my performance...haha...hope i can get this job...this is a great company...

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

wuah RM 600 that is quite a lot alr.

I dun think I can that much also for industrial training.

All the best

Ah Girl said...

dunno...dun feel like i will pass the interview...