Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One Day Trip

Lost World of Tambun
a Japan guy now staying wif my bf...he is one of the exhange student of Leo from Japan...so today we went to Lost World of Tambun...wif my bro...

i wan to congrate my two brothers here...they both got 8As in PMR...full A...last time i oso cant get so...i really proud of them...they very happy also...a reporter from Nanyang Siang Pao interviewed my two brothers and my parent...so...i brought them together to Lost World...

actually there are really very few games...ntg special also...some more very hot the weather...but after tat rain so heavily...haiz...Malaysia weather...either hot or rain...so sienz

now...i juz came back...my leg so tired tired tired...no energy at all...juz wanna blog coz i hv ntg to do now...hehe...

0 comments: