Saturday, December 27, 2008

Make Up Class

haha...make up class...a consultant from Mary Kay came to my Ah Sir's tuition center to give us a lesson on make up...her name is Amy and my Ah Sir's wife also called Amy...Ah Sir's wife contacted me and asked me to join them...actually they are promoting their products...but they wont mind if i din use their products...they still taught me all the basic skills...Mary Kay is a cosmetic product tat mostly appears on magazine...i think some may not even hear about it...

almost three hours class...powder foundation, concealer, eye primer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Eye Shadow and more and more...she even taught me 修眉...wah...1st time i did so...awesome man...haha...at 1st i really dun dare to do so...but she taught me step by step...so nice...she taught us how to make the eyes look nice...how to make the face shape looks nicer and thinner...so on and on...i really learned lots...as i dunno how to make up...even the basic skills i oso dunno...so shame...not sure whether i am really a gal...haha...paiseh le...

well...once i finished everything...i cant stop taking photo of my pretty look...haha...i feel so satisfied...1st time i make up myself...althought got expert standing beside me...the result not bad also...i so happy...haha...but i still need more lessons and more practices...

so guys...wat u all think? still look ugly or prettier ar? Give some comments la...hehe...thx ar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice ler gurl.... teach me.........................XD

Ah Girl said...

no prob...but i really noe basic...really basic...i got copied note...haha...like lecture class...coz too much...if i din copy i sure forget...haha

Anonymous said...

lol...got paid for the learning class or they free for u al?

云舒柔 said...

yeah, i wan to learn!sifu, can teach me ah?haha....

Ah Girl said...

ya...free wan (for Vivi)

Ah Girl said...

not sifu la...but still can teach le...hehe...we meet during CNY la...keep in touch