Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Exam coming~~~

oh gosh...exam coming...tmr is my 1st paper...OHR...a management subject...to pass this subject or get an A...wat we need is a large memory space brain with high capacity...we juz need to memorize all the theories theories...hate it...hate memorizing...it makes me feel restless and tired...haha...i am still free to write smtg on my blog...coz...i now taking rest...after 2hours study juz now...the whole morning...i juz clicking my com...jumping from site to site...watching Super Trio Show episode 30...walking around the house...and gossiping too...haha...i still have no study mood...i still at holiday mode...

so boring rite now...everyone studying there in my house...making the atmosphere so tension...raining outside...hate the weather...juz now so hot now raining...all guys, take care ar..dun get sick...

well...recently i heard many sad news...many couples breaking...y? wat happen? now breaking season? or following the stupid "trend"...i feel sorry to hear that from my frens...take care u guys...life has to be continued...forget the pass look at future...

all stuffs happening recently make me have lots of mood mode...happy / sad / moody / disappointed / anxiety / angry etc.........haiz

i think i better get back to study rite now...i had stopped for LONG time...haha...
all UTARians...GOOD LUCK...all the best...



2 comments:

Wailam said...

I also free to leave a comment at here...
*yohoooooo*

Ah Girl said...

great...haha...
sien le...lazy to study le