Monday, December 22, 2008

My New Hair Style

my new hair style...
short and straight...
but......................
not very suit me...
my hair very little and i am having hair drop problem...
so i really not suitable in making rebonding...
yet...i went to make it...
WHY?
because i lazy in tidying my hair every morning before i go work or go school next year...
if i make it...every morning i can save lots of time...and spend more time for my sleep Zzzz...
haha...
this hair makes my face looks more round and fat...
i heard one comment..."Jia-Ee, u look cutter adi!"
but i noe wat he means..."Jia-Ee, Your face looks fatter."
i heard many comments...all almost the same...
"Jia-Ee, u not suitable for this hair style."
I KNOW...
but wat can i do? TT
i cant make digital perm...curl not suit me...coz too little hair...
my hair also not long enuf to make other styles...
haiz...
well...i still welcome u all guys to give me comment...
haha...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! O.O

Ah Girl said...

i noe i am ugly...
it's so unbelievable...
i also cant figure out y i went to make this hair...
TT...
try to accept the new Jia-Ee...haha

Anonymous said...

u not goin to make 'yu mi tang'? y bcum rebonding de?
wait it longer than change to box lor... tats more suit u... mayb now juz rebond so ur hair will look not natural....

Ah Girl said...

my mom dun let me do so...TT..

Anonymous said...

nvm lo... after 1 month then will be natural dy lor....dun worry...