Thursday, May 14, 2009

LAST DAY

080509
my last day of training in Silverlake
i needed to pack and tidy up my table
i hv to save all the documents from my pc
i said GOOBBYE to everyone i knew in Silverlake
i hv to return my tag as well
before i passed back to HR, i took photos on it
i wore it for four months
i needed the tag whenever i went to toilet or came back from toilet
whenever i went for my lunch or came back
whenever i came up from lift or came down from lift
without tag, i cant even go inside my office
i miss the place, i miss everyone everything there
i learned alot from there
i hv happy and sad memories
this is one of the chapters of my LIFE
i enjoyed the journey
after training...i went back to hometown for holiday
this is wat make me happy and excited
before that...i hv to move to a new house in PJ
new environment gives me alot of different feeling
i felt sad when i need to leave the old place which i had stayed for 2 yrs
my final year is coming...new chapter is coming now
i hv to prepare myself to battle again
NOW....i need a good rest
relaxing myself and enjoying my holiday wif my family

LIFE...It's really like that...

thx for reading

0 comments: