Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GOODBYE

now's the time to say goodbye
goodbye to Silverlake
goodbye to my friends in Silverlake
goodbye to my colleagues in Silverlake
goodbye to my seniors
Thankz alot
i hv a great and wonderful time here
i am happy to be here
goodbye to 1U
the place where i had my lunch
the place where i can buy my dinner
goodbye to One World Hotel
the place i passed by everyday
goodbye to Dataran Car Park
the place i parked my car everyday
goodbye to TV3 building
the place i can see from Silverlake's terrace

now's the time to say Goodbye
goodbye to Condo Desa Pesona
the place i stayed for two years
the place i stayed when i juz came to PJ
the place where i got lots of sweet memories
happiness and sadness
i will miss the time we together
we chat, gossip, study and order mcd
we shopping together
goodbye to my housemates and roommates
i will miss u all

now's the time to say Goodbye
goodbye to my car, KEMBARA
not my car...my mom's car
i used it juz for my training
i hv to return to my mom after training
i drove to many places, to work as well
drove to somewhere to meet someone
i save time when i drive myself
no car...i hv to depend on public transport
i need to wait wait wait

Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye
i hate this moment
i hv to say Goodbye to alot alot alot things
no choice...............TT
GOODBYE

0 comments: