Sunday, May 3, 2009

BAD LUCK

bad luck...
tire PUNCIT...
becoz of a SMALL nail...
WHICH IDIOT THROW THE NAIL ON THE ROAD???
so...if tire puncit...what should i do?
1) HELP!!!
i am a NORMAL gal...wat can i do...now is the time to make full use on my phone...haha...thx my bf and Ivan and loo loo
2)change tire
3)look for JACK...we searched the whole car and we couldnt find it...WHERE IS IT? i call my mom..my mom said DUNNO...no jack how to take the tire out...
4)borrow ppl's jack...WIRA punya JACK...only able to lift my KEMBARA abit...and quite difficult to take the tire out...
5)change the spare tire...its the funniest part...who also noe that KEMBARA got one spare tire...so obvious hanging behind there...BUTTTTTTTT...my mom said CANNOT...she said she oredi changed the four to bigger and more exp tires...which mean...the spare tire is SLIGHTLY SMALLER...so kenot change the spare tire...WHY MY MOM DUN CHANGE THE SPARE ONE ALSO...got spare tire equal to no spare tire...the spare tire hanging behind there is for DECORATION purpose...so juz to make my KEMBARA looks more like normal KEMBARA...saddddd
6)thx Ivan and my bf...they carried the puncit tire to nearby workshop...RM5 juz to take away the nail...LUCKILY...then we borrow the BIG jack from the workshop...
7)after finished changing...i drove my car to the workshop...to return jack and to check the tire again

see my picture...the triangle stuff...coz i parked inside the condo parking space...so i dun need tat...i was the one hu put on the road...haha...i still hv mood to play on it while waiting my tire and big jack...hehe

*********THE END*********
有惊无险
someone said gals also need to learn how to change tire...
i can tell u gals...NO NEED LEARN...
WHY???
if tire puncit tat time...gals wont go to take the toolbox or jack and start changing...
gals will~~~
"SHIT LO...SEI LO...OMG...HOW HOW HOW???"
"MUMMY...my tire puncit HOW???"
"HELP!!!"
haha...its true...my uncle taught me before...
but then...when my tire puncit...i juz STAND ASIDE...be SUPERVISOR...
so...wat for go to learn le...
but GALS listen...
when tire puncit...dun so fast get down from the car...
u gals hv to make sure no strangers or WEIRD ppl beside u...
maybe someone purposely put the nail on the road...
if anything happen to ur car on the road...park aside and call someone who stays near ur location...dun get down from the car until ur fren or family reach...
gals...we need to protect ourselves and be safe always...
take care GIRLS

0 comments: