Saturday, September 27, 2008

Japanese Food

My favorite food->Japanese Food
Sashimi->Salmon


My dear and I love it...
we eat it always...
after my exam(190908)...
my dear went to eat with me
Shogun-Japanese Buffet
very expensive oso-RM63.75 each person...
nvm la...after exam ma...enjoy ha...
haha...this is my 1st time...
so ex...i think i wont eat the buffet again in few months time...

we sat beside a mirror in the restaurant...
dunno y...i like this mirror very much...
maybe it made me look more beautiful...
(vomit~~~)
haha...u all look at my dear...
wat is he doing behind there???
haha...
i really like this kind of mirror...
big enuf for me...
since i not thin...i am so big size..(sigh~~~)

i am too boring adi...so i hv to think of smtg to do...
so...write blog lo...
haha...
kinda tired...
(yawn~~~)...
Zzzzzzz(@.@)

0 comments: