Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Feeling

juz now...ben told me that i wrote too few about the trip in my blog...he said y i din write my feeling in my blog...then i answered him and said that everyone prefers viewing photos than reading wat i write...but he said i should write some feeling at least others noe how i feel...then i think about it...ya...he's right...i think i should write some...
well...i felf enjoyable in this trip...before this...i felt ntg about the trip..i din feel tat i am eagerly looking for the trip...maybe this is because i was busy with my final exam...i din think much about the trip...then my excitement only started when we were in the cable car...before that there was something happened...five persons->four persons->five persons again...luckily...
in this trip...they said i look like the "organizer"...i arranged most of the stuffs...i booked all the rooms...i handled all the coupons...if i did anything wrong...i apologize to u all...sorry guys...but i can tell u all i dun like this job...i prefer to be care-free...i am not good in making any decision...this is my personality...i am very clumsy oso...this is my "specialty"...i sked i will lose all the coupons...sorry to say that...i sked to be blamed if i do anything wrong...i noe u all wont do so if i really make mistake...
but...i was very happy with four of my best friends...we can chat and play happily...luckily all of them oso like to take photos...so i can take more photos with them...i had great time with all the time...
guys...i feel happy to be friends with u all...i love traveling with all of u...if possible...i hope to go traveling with more people...i love "meriah"...i wan noise every where...
hope next time i can travel with u all again and with more and more people...i think it will be more fun...
tats all my feeling...

p/s:thx for reading

0 comments: