Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fast Food Week

090908-120908
since the days our house had no water supply,
we had our fast food delivery for few days...

these are the resits of our delivery for one week
(040908-120908)
McD, PizzaHut, Nando's...

all my housemates had started to have fast food delivery since 040908...
the total amount of delivery is ~~~RM680.25~~~
hebat anot???i oso get shocked by the amount...

my three lovely housemates...
szuart er and yee mee and ting ting
"future accountants"
busy calculating the amount of money that each one of us has to pay.
the money that i need to pay is
~~~RM67.60~~~
i started my fast food delivery since 090908...
vomit blood~~~~
Thank ar...
no choice...last week and this week were our study and exam week...
we hv to fully concentrate on our studies...
so...we have no time to cook...rite guys?
haha...
we are regular customers of McD...
90% of the resits are from McD...
i think we had been listed in the Top 10 customers...
by the way...i dun think we will stop ordering...
as next week is still our exam week...
haha...McD...here we come...
i think McD should give us coupons or discount cards...
haha...

p/s:Thankz for reading
(bad english...sorry ar guys)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia ee ask me drop here..~^^

Ah Girl said...

ermm-->Ching Wai Lam
juz now through msn...
he scolded me lazy...
then i asked him drop a comment..
this is so called his comment...
kik sei me...

Anonymous said...

i enjoy the delivery food...
wakaka... :) but my purse is keep keep bleeding~~~

Ah Girl said...

noobie-->zi xin
my lovely roommate