Monday, March 23, 2009

updates~~~~

long time din update my blog...
my training + working life makes me....wow...
stress? not really....sometimes like recently i hv ntg to do...
boring? ya...sometimes...but not always....
tiring? ya....but not becoz of working...is becoz i din hv enuf sleep...
happy? ya...i get to know new frens, learn new things and explore to another world...
upset? not really...
but if i were given chance to choose between working life and schooling life...i rather study....i enjoy my schooling life the most...

last sat....i juz went clubbing wif my new frens aka collegues from Silverlake...to celebrate Chun Keat's birthday...i went to Zouk....1st time in my life to Zouk...amazing club wif lots of leng zai and leng lui...but the environment was so smoky smoky...this caused me to wash my hair for four times...now i still can sense the smell on my hair...i noe it had gone...maybe i too sensitive wif it...hate tat smell so muchhhh...but quite enjoyable...haha...thx Simon for bringing ME to tat club...i have uploaded some photos on facebook...check it out...

i like this hat so muchhhh...Simon's hat...haha

time passes so fast...still got six more weeks...my training ends...i will be very happy coz i am going back to my schooling life...but i will miss all my collegues and frens at Silverlake...i may miss this life when no assignment no test no deadline is around me...but i hate the same routine everyday...especially waking up early morning and no skipping "class" for me anymore...haha...

miss my UTAR buddies so muchhh...muakz...take care ya...

1 comments:

Simon C said...

my hat nice lehhh
hmm?

hahaha go buy 1 also lah.