Friday, March 27, 2009

I am back~~~

finally....i am back to Ipoh...
my home sweet home...
i am so happy everytime i come back here...
this is the place where i grew up and learnt things...
haha...my lovely place...i miss my parent so muchhh

someone asked me to update my blog more frequent...
my bf's LOVELY roommate, Ivan Chin...
i did wan to update...
but...but...but...
sometimes i was quite lazy to do so...
sorry Ivan...
so.....now...........................
i need to write smtg...updating my blog...

tonight...i am going to miss a very fun and enjoyable night...
Simon hold a party at Euphoria for his birthday...
"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Simon~~~
Happy Birthday to you"
sorry Simon for not coming to ur party...
becoz of "Ching Ming"... no choice
its considered a family event...i must be there...
everyone of YEW family must be there...
i noe he wont blame me...haha~~~

now...alone in living room...
my mood...not really tat good...
there's smtg in my mind...smtg turning in my mind...
recently...i feel myself change alot...
not changing to a good Jia-Ee...
but changing to a bad one...
my temper getting worse and worse...
i talk smtg without thinking much...
and always mad of ppl...
WHY WHY WHY???
i dunno...dunno...dunno
i feel like i am too sensitive of everything around me...
sometimes i do think too muchhhh...
i am controlling myself...I AM...

my fren...he told me that he loving someone that is always beside him...
but he annoyed that gal...becoz he did too much to impress her...
he now blaming himself...
he cant concentrate well on his studies...his duty as a LEADER...
i noe y...he did so much...not juz wanna tat gal to be his gf...
he did so becoz he cares and loves tat gal until he cant control himself anymore...
i un...i un...i went through this situation before...
i wonder how am i going to help him...
since...i really not that good in this...
wat i can do now is juz listening to him patiently...
HEY BUDDY...i am always here to u...come to me...
haha~~~

take care guys...

0 comments: