Saturday, July 18, 2009

CHANGE + SAVE

1st - i really hv to improve my lifestyle
- get more rest
- drink more water
- eat more vege + fruits
- less spicy stuffs
- no alcohol
- more exercise
(advices from consultant)
i hope i can do all of these...its good for me and my hair

2nd - i need to save money from now on
s0 that i can have money for nx treatment
- eat cheaper food
- no shopping
- no clubbing
- no outings
- no semester break trips and i wont go for any other trip as well
i dun wan waste any money...i wan to SAVE

i noe some ppl will say "要将夸张吗?", "so serious meh?"
YES...coz its all about my health and my hair grow
and i really need MONEY for all these
THINK FROM THE OTHER SIDE...think for me
if u were me...i can guarantee u will do the same
if u guys support me...then THANKS alot
i appreciate alot...
if u r not supporting me...DUN QUESTION ME
u r not giving me any money also

BAD MOOD + ing

6 comments:

vv said...

gurl... it will recover de.... we all are always support u.... gambateh.... i know u can change ur lifestyle de.... it can make u bcum much more healthier as well... dun think it is bad.... i know u spend alot of money on it as well... but it has a gud return then it is worth since it is for whole life but not temporary....^^

Ah Girl said...

but the package i am taking juz to CONTROL only...not RECOVER...but i hope i can maintain it..anyway thx alot

-Black Butterfly- said...

wat happen to u??? wat package u took??? believe in urself ya. u can do it!

vv said...

Everything that ald spoil have to start from control then juz can recover. without control, how u goin to recover? The best way is u control well, then u will recover as well. Juz keep it up.... dun gv up... we are always bside you no matter how..... ^^ Now it is not tat obvious for us to c it... so dun worry.... control from now is still able to recover... ^^ gambateh ya... muaks....

Jacent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacent said...

Jia you ah...sei lo..dont sked me..but one day normally a ppl will drop how much hair ah?when i study...can see hairs anywher on the table,laptop...i also sked sked