Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wat happen? wat had really happened?
it happened last nite...around 10pm
a miserable and unknown gal msn me...
wait...do i noe this gal? when did i add this gal in my list?
well...my msn account got prob i noe...
this gal msn me...asking me weird stuffs...
with very broken english...
i noe my english is not tat good...
but her english...i dun really even understand wat was she trying to tell me...
maybe her english more high standard than me until i cant get wat she meant...
ok...tats fine...
she asked
"u and ??? very good?"
"u always find ??? chat?"
frens...if u met this kind of situation...wat will u do?
sure...u guys will ask her "WHO ARE YOU?"
great...so i asked her...
ok...wats next....
"u dun ask so much"
"u juz ASK me"
wait...y ASK? i think she typed wrong...
then i asked again "WHO ARE YOU?"
"u dun think more"
"juz ASK me"
(i think she cant differentiate the ASK and ANS)
but...at this time...my limit is over...
i started wif my great great FOUL WORD...
"WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I TELL U"
"WHO R U?"
u noe wat she ans
"U DONT KNOW SEE NAME THERE?"
haha...i really laugh out...
then i said " u make sure ur english type better only continue talk to me"
then...her turn
"u think ur english very good meh?"
"say people"
i REALLY LAUGH man..i should say "OH...SORRY...YOUR ENGLISH BETTER, mine wan too SUCK" haha~
then she continued...
"i juz help ??? gf ask smtg"
"if u dun wan ans then suak"
"disturb"
"sorry"
omg...wth....wtf...
WHO IS SHE? WHO IS SHE? WHO IS SHE?
i planned to block her since the conversation starts...
but i cant coz my msn kenot do tat adi...
but at the end...i BLOCK her...finally...
she really made my head turned...
wat was she doing out there?
if she was really helping her so-called fren...i dunno whether she is too kind or too "KAYPO"...
but for me...i dun think she is the so-called fren...i think she is the one...??? gf...trying to INVESTIGATE something...from me...an innocent gal...haha~~...who knew ntg...
i really dunno wat happen...wats going on there...y she looked for me?
did i do anything to make her to do so?
wat happen to this gal? now is 21st century...y she need to do so?
gals need to protect ourselves...yeah...she is right...
but was she doing the right way? to protect herself...
oh gosh...my goddness...
i respect my fren ???...tats y i control my temper...
if not i sure give this gal a lesson...coz she din really do proper RESEARCH on me...before approaching me...

then i tried to find out more wif this ???...
i called him...he ignored my call...
fine...i msg him...he din reply...
his excuse...phone no batt and phone got prob...
then we talked through MSN...a user friendly network...
but...at the end...NO EXPLANATION
well...i juz ended the conversation since it was useless...
since he as a guy doesnot plan to give any explanation on this...
fine...
juz ask ur gal...DONT COME AND DISTURB ME ANYMORE...
i lost my patience...

2 comments:

martin heng said...

!!i think that ??? is too important to his gf ald..thats why she do that b4 think of the result..why so interesting topic no ppl gv a comment de?

Ah Girl said...

someone said i did wrongly...
wth...
and someone taught...dun fren wif this ??? anymore...
i think this is a brilliant idea...