Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life~~

week 6 week 6 week 6
"~~this is the last time to get it right
this is the last chance to make it on time~~"
two more weeks later...final coming...
i had a long time din update my blog...
ntg to write? no...juz no mood to update only...

when i look at the mirror...so ugly my hair...
i wanna change change CHANGE my hair style...
too short to me to change la...
but i should have nicer hair to start my internship job...

keep keep bleeding~~~
my purse is bleed+ing~~~
i bought a shirt yesterday AGAIN...
i saw a nice jacket...but i din buy...
1st-i have no money
2nd-useless for me
well...recently i saw lots of things...
all i wanna buy...but...NO MONEY
i am poor...damn shit POOR...
actually i have not being rich be4...seriously...
wat status i am? low!!!
i cant eat nice stuffs...i cant wear branded stuffs...
i cant even go nice places...i am not deserved...
coz NO MONEY
"没有大的头就不要戴大顶的帽"
i should un this "idiom" long time ago...
if not i wont be like tat now...

juz now...i went for an "interview"
for promoter...maxis roadshow...
money money money...
got money...how sanfu i oso dun mind...
so ar me...

so how?then? what?
jia-ee...enuf dreaming la...
get urself back to ur real life...
find someone that really suit u...
勉强没有幸福,快乐是自找的
u wont die without anyone...

well...well...well
i am satisfied wif my life now...
i should learn smtg...STOP COMPLAINING

actually i wanna thx someone...
he made me laugh tat day when i cried and really not happy....
he said smtg that made me feel touched...
when i cried he made me laugh...
haha...he dun sked i scold him wan...
but i oso always scold him at school and through msn...
paiseh ar...
but u really great...
i appreciate everything u did for me...
i very touched...
thx thx thx

p/s : i got more to say...but tired now...rest 1st...

2 comments:

yeyon said...

issit he is ben?
y u din thanks to me leh?
i also got call u that day oh
i jealous lo(kidding)
:P

Ah Girl said...

no la...coz i feel tat every time i got things only find him...then always scold him woh...we always bully him...haha...u too...thx..