Tuesday, August 19, 2008

bORiNg + BorInG = BORING

this week is week 13 for this semester...
a boring week...
few weeks ago...i complained that i had tones of work to finish...
this week i complain why i have nothing to do...
today i skip class AGAIN...then at HOME now...
i am so boring...
i have finished all the dramas and movies...
but this few weeks...i am not sad but yet i am not happy...
things happened...all around me...
i tot i can handle perfectly...but i failed...
i tot i can control my temper and mood nicely...i failed AGAIN...
now...i am waiting for my final to come...
i am waiting for my sem break to come...
i want to have a nice rest...escape from everything...
i just wanna have a simple and easy life....

3 comments:

Zephyr said...

I also wanna live a simple life but sumtimes how we live our life is not up to us to determine.

I juz wanna study peacefully and get graduated but there is always at least a 'bastard' who wanna stir shit with you.

You know who I was talking abt.

Zephyr said...

I mean stir shit with me....not you

typo

Anonymous said...

same to me too... i cant handle my temper n mood nicely as well..always suddenly moody when gather v u guys.. soli bout tat,,, thx for u guys understanding oso...
lets us fight for final together